Story of 18 year boy- Earn Online

Posted by v4veer on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

# This nice story was found in digital point forums. The most interesting is not on the amount have been achieved, but how the newbie get the success.

Well here is my short success story. I begin when i was 17 years old trying to find away to make money online, looking at ebooks, doing does stupid surveys, and stuff like that, then i deciding to start my own blog about a topic that i know about a lot. I worked hard on it for several months and Msn was the first search engine to send me good traffic, so i decided to do 2 more blogs about the same topic, but different types. After several months of seo work Msn was sending my 3 sites traffic and was making 5,6,7,8 and up to 16 dollars a day. Then Google pick my site and things starting to get good, and if things couldn’t get better yahoo rank my sites also and the traffic sky rocketed drew the roof. I also put my ads in a better position and my ctr got way better. Now I’m making more then $150 dollars a day in average and its in amazing experience, especially with only 18 years of age.

0 comments:
 

Related Articles